- On sale!
Kit DC8000 T
56 Plates DryCell
HHO Complete Kit for
Engines < 16 000 cm3
Satisfaction or refund
56 Plates DryCell Hydrogen Generator Complete Kit
Our products are designed and manufactured in the European Union in our Company HHO Plus, in compliance with technical standards and industrial manufacturing of such products.
Technical Data and Additional Information:
- Generator Type: Dry Cell;
- Standard dimensions: 200x200x240 mm;
- Plates: 56;
- Voltage: 24V;
- Load amperage: 35A 24V;
- Maximum amperage: 37,5A 24V;
- Power: 840W;
- Total area for gas production: 9485 cm2;
- Production of Hydrogen: 4.0 liters per minute (35A - 24V).
Parts List of the Kit:
This kit comes complete with all accessories required for the installation:
- Generator HHO Gas - Dry Cell with 56 plates in 316L stainless steel;
- Watertank in Polypropylene (volume of 12 liters) with easy level check and opening for refilling;
- Control Relay 40A-24V DC;
- Electrical cable HO7V K, 6 mm section, in red and black, suitable for all electrical connections;
- Fuse holder and fuse 50A;
- Insulated Terminals and acessories for all electrical connections;
- High Pressure Hose for the HHO gas;
- Cristal PVC Hose for the electrolyte;
- Includes all the necessary connectors and sockets for the connections ;
- Electrolyte - Potassium hydroxide (KOH)
- Installation Manual (E-book for download).
Strong Points of our Products:
Generator Dimensions - The small size of our generators allows easy installation in all cars. The dry cell can also be installed horizontally or vertically allowing greater flexibility for the installation.
HHO Gas Production - Despite its performance, the cell size is relatively small in proportion to the quantity of gas produced ensuring optimum operation over time. The easy reconfiguration of the plates (plus, minus, neutral), by a system of terminals, allows a better optimization acording to your needs.
Stainless Steel Plates – Our plates are manufactured in 316 L stainless steel, laser cut, with a special chemical and physical treatment developed by our team to extend the operational life of the generator. You will not see brown deposits in our dry cells. A certificate from the manufacturer guarantee the quality and durability of stainless steel that we use.
Gaskets and Seals - We use special elastomers made from EPDM rubber (temperature limits of use: -40 to 200 ° C), with a square section and large contact surface. Optimal distribution of pressure throughout the sealing surfaces.
Summary of the strong points of our products:
- Construction materials with very high quality ensuring a long product life;
- Easy plate reconfiguration (positive, negative and neutral) by a system of terminals, for optimizing the performance of your system;
- Absence of brown deposits in the dry cell and electrolyte circuit;
- Stable operating temperature of the generator without risk of overheating
- Isolation of the cell to withstand extreme cold in winter conditions in order to continue to be effective even in the more severe conditions.